Friday, June 01, 2007

The Great Harry Potter Reread

With book seven Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming-out on July 27 I figured it was time to start rereading the series. I have books one through six on audiotape so I will post some pithy comments about each cassette as I make my way through. There are 60 cassettes in total so I have to average slightly more than one a day to finish in time. I rather doubt I'll be putting out earth shattering literary analysis but hopefully somebody will find it interesting other than me. So I'm off to start listening to cassette one of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [I have the US editions].

p.s. I do plan to read other things at the same time so if you're not interested don't be worried there will still be reviews of other things.

No comments: