Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'll review your book, maybe [My book review policy]

Today for the first time I was offered a book to review for the blog. It's a science fiction alternate history. Naturally I've accepted the offer. I've taken enough political science courses that when something new happens I feel the urge to write a set of guidelines so here's my book review policy. I'm happy to review your book if it meets the following criteria.
  • The book falls within the genres I usually read. Don't bother suggesting your contemporary horror or supernatural romance. If there's any doubt suggest it and I'll make the decision. As far as nonfiction just about everything goes.
  • The book must have an ISBN.
  • And most importantly be willing to ship to Canada.
If you want to contact me you can do so through the the comments link on any post. All comments are moderated [since the spam attack this past summer] so it won't be posted. Remember to leave an e-mail address so I can get back to you.

No comments: