Thursday, May 22, 2008

2nd year anniversary

Today marks the second anniversary of this blog. I'm actually a little surprised it's lasted this long. This post will be the 539th that I have put up. Most are book reviews naturally. This past year I had a 70% increase in unique visitors over the first year. No idea if I'll be able to keep that pace up I guess we'll see. Probably the centerpiece of last year's activity was my rereading of Harry Potter in preparation for the release of book 7. You can revisit that through the Great Harry Potter Reread .

In the upcoming year I'm going to try to be more sociable in the blogosphere. There will probably be an announcement in the next couple of weeks. Which reminds me Maggie if you're reading this I need to ask your advice about something.

No comments: