Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Best Blogging Friend Award

Jessica tagged me with the Best Blogging Friend Award. I'm not going to post the graphic if that international conglomerate wants some advertising they can pay me. The rules are:

  1. Only five people are allowed to receive the award.
  2. Four of them must be followers of your blog.
  3. One has to be new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
  4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
My 5 are:
  1. Spittin' Venom
  2. Maggie Reads
  3. TOCWOC - A Civil War Blog
  4. JZ's Books and Stuff
  5. WWII and other Book Reviews NEW

4 comments:

maggie moran said...

Yeah! Thanks for friending me!!! It is getting closer to August 15! Are you ready? ;D

jmnlman said...

Currently hoping Canada Post didn't lose my last book.

maggie moran said...

I'm thinking of extending the time b/c I dropped off the radar during vacation and really haven't bounced back. Would you like for me to send you something short and sweet? :)

jmnlman said...

Ok, but it may not show up.:)